The winner of Sunday’s Manna Organics giveaway is
Please email your mailing info to
almostveganchef AT gmail DOT com
within 48 hours. CONGRATS!
Today’s giveaway is brought to you by everyone’s favorite vegan “butter”: Earth Balance!
I’m a big fan of all Earth Balance products, from their original buttery spread to their newer offerings like soymilk and peanut butter. They even make three types of mayonnaise now (original, olive oil, and organic), and though I’m not usually a fan of mayo, I may or may not have used up a couple jars of these making vegan chocolate mayonnaise cakes recently…
What I REALLY love, though, is Earth Balance’s new coconut spread.
Rich and creamy, with just the right amount of salt, I’ve been eating it on everything from sprouted grain bread…
…to chewy raw Banana Bread Squares. (That recipe will be in my cookbook!)
Want to win some Earth Balance mayo and coconut spread of your own?
12 Days of Giveaways #7: Earth Balance
The winner of this giveaway will receive four free Earth Balance product coupons, redeemable at your local Whole Foods or other health food store where EB products are sold:
– Two free jars of Earth Balance vegan mayonnaise
– Two free tubs of Earth Balance coconut spread
There are five ways to win (please leave a separate comment below for each entry):
1) Comment below telling me how you might use Earth Balance vegan mayonnaise and/or coconut spread.
4) Tweet the following message and comment below confirming you’ve done so:
I entered to win free @Earth_Balance products from @AlmostVeganChef ! #Giveaway here: http://wp.me/pYLdq-Zk
5) Subscribe to my blog by email (at the top of the right-hand sidebar), RSS feed, or Google reader and comment below confirming you’ve done so (or already are a subscriber).
This giveaway is open to the U.S. only.
The deadline for entries is Thursday morning, December 15th, 2011, at 10:00am CST.
I’ll be choosing the winner at random. Good luck!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED!***