I’ve got MORE raw delights to give away today—a sample pack of Bella Bars.
When Bella Bar asked me if I’d like to try their products, I only had to glance at their site to know that the answer was “Absolutely!” Made with only 12 to 13 (depending on the flavor) natural, raw ingredients apiece, Bella Bars are my kind of snack.
Bella Bars currently come in two flavors: Cinnamon Nut and Chocolate Nut.
The Cinnamon Nut bar contains only dates, walnuts, pecans, agave, hempseed, oats, hemp powder, flax, brown rice protein, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt and is just 200 calories. The Chocolate Nut bar has only 10 more calories and one more ingredient (cocoa powder).
Please note: Bella Bars are not certified gluten-free.
Want to win your own sample pack of Bella Bars?
12 Days of Giveaways #10: Bella Bars
The winner of this giveaway will receive a 4-pack of Bella Bars, comprised of:
– 2 Cinnamon Nut Bella Bars
– 2 Chocolate Nut Bella Bars
There are five ways to win (please leave a separate comment below for each entry):
1) Comment below telling me your favorite snack bar—Clif? Luna? Lärabar? Bella Bar? Etc.
4) Tweet the following message and comment below confirming you’ve done so:
I entered to win raw vegan @BellaBars from @AlmostVeganChef ! #Giveaway here: http://wp.me/pYLdq-10n
5) Subscribe to my blog by email (at the top of the right-hand sidebar), RSS feed, or Google reader and comment below confirming you’ve done so (or already are a subscriber).
This giveaway is open to the continental U.S. only.
The deadline for entries is Wednesday morning, December 21st, 2011, at 10:00am CST.
I’ll be choosing the winner at random. Good luck!
***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ENTERED!***
3 years ago…
Indian & Moroccan at home
2 years ago…
Almost Vegan in Lucerne, Switzerland (part one)
1 year ago…
Matthew Kenney Academy: lemon poppyseed cake, Caprese salad